There are times in our lives when we make important decisions in regards to our financial affairs. One such time is the writing of your Will to ensure that loved ones understand and carry out your wishes.
Cystic Fibrosis Community Care acknowledges and respects that you will need to provide for family and friends first. We are extremely grateful for any support that you can provide.
By remembering Cystic Fibrosis Community Care with a gift in your Will (also known as a bequest), your legacy will continue to help support our vital programs and services, ensuring we can continue to stand with people living with cystic fibrosis, their families and carers until the letters CF stand for cure found.
How to leave a gift to Cystic Fibrosis Community Care
How you choose to leave a gift in your Will depends upon your personal preference and/or circumstances.
The best way to arrange leaving a gift to Cystic Fibrosis Community Care is to speak with a solicitor to either create or update your Will. A solicitor can ensure that your estate is distributed in a way that meets your wishes.
As a guide, the following are the most common types of gifts:
- Your entire estate - the remainder of your estate after any expenses and liabilities have been settled.
- Residual gift - a percentage of the residual from your estate after any expenses that will not be eroded by inflation over time.
- Pecuniary gift - a specified amount of money.
Suggested wording for your Will
These options are the most effective for including a gift to Cystic Fibrosis Community Care in your Will:
- I give ________% of the residue of my Estate to Cystic Fibrosis Community Care– (ABN 25 126 031 536) for its general purposes, free of all duties and declare that the receipt of an executive officer at the time, shall be sufficient discharge of my executor’s duty.
- I give $_________ to Cystic Fibrosis Community Care– (ABN 25 126 031 536) for its general purposes, free of all duties and declare that the receipt of an executive officer at the time, shall be sufficient discharge of my executor’s duty.
Have you already included a gift? Thank you!
We would love to recognise your gift and celebrate your generosity by personally thanking you. If you do choose to advise us of your gift you will become an honorary member of our Rose Society.