The availability of volunteering opportunities at Cystic Fibrosis Community Care is dependent on the current needs of our services, fundraising activities and events.
Volunteering with Cystic Fibrosis Community Care can require working with some of the most vulnerable people in our community. Due to the nature of our work we require volunteers to complete a police check and a Working with Children Check if accessing information relating to or working with children or young people.
You can volunteer in a range of areas including administration, digital marketing and social media, donor servicing and events…just to name a few! Our event volunteers make up the majority of volunteer numbers, particularly for our 65k 4 65 Roses Walkathon, Cystic Fibrosis Month, and Great Strides Series in Melbourne, Sydney and Bendigo and our Sockit2CF campaign!
- You’ll be doing something you’re passionate about.
- You could learn new skills, or add to the ones you already have.
- You could meet like-minded people, from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- You’ll have the opportunity to learn, network and find mentors in the not-for-profit industry.
- You’re supporting people with cystic fibrosis to live a life unaffected.
During this time of unprecedented challenge, Cystic Fibrosis Community Care is ensuring the health and safety of our CF community, including our volunteers. Our volunteers where possible will continue to support our work, primarily through remote activities/programs.
If you would like to know more about our volunteering program please complete the registration form.